P+R Quality Promise
Our staff structure is orientated in an interdisciplinary manner on purpose – this allows us to offer you our services across all phases of construction. Organizational effort can thus be reduced to a minimum, and continuity of the contact persons creates trust and transparency. But even if you only want to realize a single, clearly defined project, you will benefit from the versatile competence of our project teams.
The sound expertise of P+R is not only the result of an interdisciplinary team. The many years that we have been working in the areas of civil engineering and environment have also contributed to our wealth of experience. Our services have been requested over time by customers from a wide variety of areas: industry and municipalities, investors, planning and consulting companies, as well as armed forces. Our experience with many different site owners ensures that we are able to react flexibly to industry-specific requirements.
As branches of our company are located all over Germany – in addition to Kaiserslautern, we are also represented in Chemnitz and Homburg – we can support customers everywhere on site and can adapt our services to the respective regional particularities. After construction is completed, this geographical proximity also allows our customers to get in touch with us quickly and ensures short processing times in case questions or change requests arise subsequently.
The construction projects we perform always comply with high-quality standards. This is ensured, on the one hand, by our committed, highly responsible staff and, on the other hand, by regular internal audits in the context of our own internal quality management system. And finally, we can guarantee that we will manage your projects within an appropriate budget – because when we manage our customers’ construction projects, we always pay attention to economic feasibility as well.
- Health and safety in contaminated areas (BGR 128 /
DGUV Regel 101-004)
- Environmental health and safety coordinator according
construction site regulation (SiGeKo)
- Safety in construction work near pipelines (qualification according
to GW 129)
- Asbestos decontamination TRGS 519
- Specialist for health and safety of workers (ASMF-TÜV Germany)
- ISO 14001:2004 Series EMS-Auditor / Lead Auditor – IRCA
- OSHAS 18001 Auditor (TÜV Germany)
- Principal Environmental Auditor (PEA IEMA)
- Technical qualification fire safety engineer (VdS)
- Waste management officer
- Authorized expert in §18 in federal soil protection act (Germany)
- Certified for plan submitting in accordance to §110 (2) of the regional
water act Rhineland-Palatinate (Germany) in the fields of water supply, groundwater, contaminated sites, geothermal energy, hydrogeology
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)